Updates to Marketplace and Doge Transactions
As you may be aware, we have recently made some changes that affect the marketplace as well as Doge transactions — some of the changes have been in the works for a while and others have been made due to the recent price volatility.
- There are now two EPIC cards that can be found in crates: Respec and Doge.
- All accounts must be active for a minimum of 14 days before the account holders can withdraw Doge outside of the game environment.
- The new minimum Doge transaction amount on the Market has been revised down to 5 Doge with a minimum fee of 1 Doge to Gamefiar.
- The minimum Doge withdrawal amount has been increased to 52 Doge (50 Doge + 1 Doge to Gamefiar + 1 Doge network fee).
- All current Doge transactions in the Market have been cancelled to allow players to re-post due to recent changes in value.
Let us know if you have any questions.